Sliding door for cold room at a positive temperature (0°C minimum), with patented sliding system "Mirror" model.
- For positive temperature
- Blade thickness 68mm
- Polyurethane density: 40 Kg/m³
Suitable for cold rooms used for the preservation, processing and seasoning of foods at a positive temperature (0°C minimum).
The 480ST doors are mainly used in: plants for the meat processing, cheese factories, deposits for the preservation of fruit and vegetables, slaughters, food warehouses, shops (delicatessen, fish shops, ice cream parlour…), plant for the fish transformation, ice cream industry.
- Blade edge in stainless steel 304 thickness 15/10 (total thickness 68mm, included the bearing in PVC of the gasket ) folded and welded;
- Blade coated with stainless steel 304 sheet thickness 6/10;
- Outside handle: fixed side;
- Inside handle: plastic deep-set;
- EPDM double density gasket on 3 sides;
- PVC lower gasket
Standard frame system
- Without frame, flush panel;
- Flush floor threshold S/3 model (without threshold).
- The patented “Mirror” sliding system is totally symmetrical and doesn’t need any adjustment to change the opening way, it’s made of:
- Sliding profile in extruded anodized aluminium, with anti-fall section
- Ramps, or falling bends, assuring a perfect contact between the door and the frame they provide the best insulation between the inside and the outside of the cold room. They are assembled on the closing side of the door;
- Cover (option), made in extruded anodized aluminium it can be simply opened thanks to the hinges assembled on its top, to realize inspection or cleaning services.
- The rear guide is made of:
Lower track made of a “C” aluminium profile fixed below the blade by means of rivets during the finishing.
- Plastic pulleys, by means of with the door slides along the “mirror” sliding system; they are adjustable both in height than in depth;
- Adjustable rear register, by means of with the door slides along the lower track;
- Lower closing hook: it’s made of plastic and assembled on the closing side of the frame and during the closing it assures the hermetic contact between the door and the frame;
- Striker of the lower closing hook: it’s made of plastic and assembled on the blade, on the handle side. During the closing of the door it goes into the lower hook and assures the hermetic contact between the door and the frame.
Standard dimensions one blade version
- Up to 1500x2500mm.
- Stainless steel
- Corrugated aluminum (riveted to the surface)
- White polyethylene (riveted to the surface)