Automation kit for sliding door, certified EN13241-1, having the possibility to set up the logic and with several optionals.
- Maximum weight 80Kgs (model PLCL 18)
- Maximum weight 120Kgs (model PLCL 25)
- Suitable for doors type 480PT, 480TN, 480LT, 480LWT, ATMC up to a maximum weight of 80Kgs.
The electronics is made of:
- A power box installed on the same clamp of the engine with the following features:
- An inverter Telemecanique powered with 220V mono-phase and producing a 220V triphase output to drive the engine;
- A transformer 220V÷24V to power the PLC placed on the side;
- A safety device stopping the power (to the engine, to the PLC and to the inverter) if the emergency button is pushed.
- A PLC Telemecanique (Programmable Logic Controller), by means of which you can manage the working of the door;
- A selector to manage the automatic closing time;
- Outside of the box there are a control light to check the grid, three buttons (opening, closing, partial opening) and the emergency mushroom.
The mechanics is made of:
- An engine, triphase, having a power of 0,18/0,25kW and totally reversible in case of lack of voltage;
- A toothed beld allowing the movement, coated with a tissue that reduces the friction and, therefore, the noise;
- Two pre-wired travel-stops alongside the engine having a level of protection IP67;
- A reversible stretcher easy to adjust. The Ø itself of the pulleys helps the right tensioning of the belt, as it allows an immediate alignment.
- Outside photocell with adjusting clamp and reflector mounted on the blade edge;
- Safety edge with certified system;
- Emergency mushroom.
- 480 PT/ST 2000x3000mm;
- 480 TN/LT 2000x2500mm;
- 480 LWT 2000x2000mm.
- Remote controller
- Low temperature kit
- Lock Art.94
- Inside photocells
- Inside push-button station
- Inside flashing light